Monday 20 May 2013

YouTube!

So my first YouTube video is up!
Check it out! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4JET6a4ps8
It's a Blindfolded Make-up Challenge that I did with my best friend :)
I had soooooo many problems with this video. It was my first video using Adobe Premiere to edit my videos and it took me a while to get used to. Once I'd edited my video I had NO idea what preset to export it using. There were so many and I didn't even know where to start. I chose what I though would be best and let it export. Then when it came to putting it on YouTube and the estimated time came to approx.2000+ minutes. I thought that was ridiculous so I stopped it, looked it up and found that my file was too big. So I used a different preset, twice, and it was still too long.
Eventually I shortened the video and used the preset that compressed it the most. But I know nothing about computers so I have no idea what each preset means :(
So the estimated time for this video was about 3 hours. I'd had enough by this time so I just decided to leave it. Then when I saw the video on YouTube it was really bad quality, when my camera is a really good quality. So can anyone help me?! I'm so confused and need urgent help! So please post a comment or something if you know what I'm talking about.
Thanks, Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment