Wednesday 29 May 2013

Race for Life

Hey everyone! 



So this year I decided to do the Race for Life. It's always something that I've wanted to do so this year I decided to run to beat Cancer and to run for my Great Aunty who died in 2004 due to a brain tumour. I miss her dearly and I want to try my best to raise money for Cancer Research.
The Race that I'm doing is 3k and I have to be honest that I'm not a runner. I've always wanted to be good at running so whilst I'm quite fast I have to stop frequently because I have really bad stamina. I've been practising a lot though and it seems to be getting better. I'm determined to do it.
The run is Sunday 9th June so it isn't that far away and unfortunately I've been too busy to get any sponsors so I thought I'd just put it on here and ask for any help that I can get. My goal is £50 and I'd love to exceed that but I would be so happy to reach it. I know it's a bit cheeky but yes I'm asking for any sponsors that could help. Even 10p would be closer to my goal and I'd be happy with that.
I understand if you don't but it would be great if you did!
This is my Just Giving page >>>>http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/sarah-walters
If you do donate any money at all please let me know so I can thank you personally, it would mean the world to me!
Thanks for reading, please sponsor me now and become cancer's worst nightmare!
Stay Happy!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment