Monday 27 May 2013

Spring cleaning!

Today I thought I would sort a load of my things out. I went to my nan's first and helped her get rid of lots of clothes. When in actual fact I got most of them. Lot's of vintage things. I managed to grab a few pairs of jeans and tops. Lovely! 
Most of the jeans don't fit me at the length though because I'm really tall, so I've decided to keep them and make them into more shorts. I loooove shorts and literally wear them everyday. The rest we are going to give to charity shops :)
Then I came home and decided to sort out all of my clothes. The pile on my floor of the clothes I'm getting rid of is huuuge, but it feels like a weight's been lifted.
Still haven't got much spare room for new clothes though.....
Just though I'd share this with you, it's a pretty random late night post, but yeah.
Thanks for reading!
Stay Happy,
Sarah


Also new YouTube video again! :) >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz-CdK2UERc
2nd part of my Haul video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment