Sunday 26 May 2013

New video!

Hey guys!
So I filmed my first, talking to the camera, film yesterday. I filmed a haul video of what I've bought over the past month or so. I really didn't know how I would respond to talking to a camera, but after a few attempts I managed to do it and I actually enjoyed it. 
I've also sorted out my YouTube videos, and this one took two and half hours to upload which I'm willing to wait as long as the quality of the video is good, which this one is, you can even watch it in HD! 
I'm happy with this video but I had to cut it into two parts to make it shorter so part 2 should be on at some point tomorrow!
I hope you like it, and please like, comment, subscribe and all that jazz to see more soon!
Thanks for reading,
Stay Happy!
Sarah

Social Media sites you can follow/contact me on:
Instagram: @misshelene1
Email: justsarahsaveragevlogs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment