Sunday 19 May 2013

YouTube

Hey guys :)
So I know its been a few days but I've been really busy. My exams are coming up this week and I've been mad revising. 
But yesterday I did manage to create my new YouTube channel.
Hopefully I will be posting new videos soon but bear with me, I might need to get my exams out of the way first.
Hopefully on this channel there will be all sorts of things going on. I plan on doing several challenges with other people, beauty and fashion tutorials and hauls, and other general everyday vlogs.
So if you're interested in any of that stuff then please subscribe because it would mean a lot to me and let me know what you think should be on my channel.
Sorry for such a short post and I promise they will get better soon,
Cya later,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment