Wednesday 4 June 2014

Bloggers Do Sunshine Better!

I'm so late with this post because I had two exams this Monday and Tuesday so I was cramming in as much revision as possible! I decided to do something different with this weeks post and link it in with my YouTube Channel JustSarahsVlogs.
So this this week I've done a video about how you can make this really easy summer t-shirt from an old one lying around (I know you all have one!)

So if you want to check the video out, here it is!


Thanks for watching/reading
and Stay Happy!!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Nice video! I am not too sure I would be brave enough to wear this myself out with the open back because I am not that confident in my clothing - but I have some friends who would be and I sent them the video! I wonder if they will try it out ^.^

    Check out my post about the same topic: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/06/notd-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete