Monday 16 June 2014

June Glossybox! Spoilers!

So I got my June Glossybox this morning and I'm actually pretty happy with all of the products! I will definitely be able to use all of them and they seem quite interesting. There's also quite a few more expensive products and 3 full size products too.

So the first thing is this eye shadow brush. It's the Teeez Trend Cosmetics Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush and it's obviously a full size products and it says 19 euros so I don't know why it says euros and not pounds. But it seems really good quality and the packaging is actually really pretty too so I can't wait to try it out!


Next is this Concealer Quad from So Susan Cosmetics that is a full size product originally for £20. This looks really interesting as I've never used this kind of concealer before, mine have all been liquid. I'm not sure what all the different sections do so I'll have to look them up but I can't wait to try it.


Next is the Nailgirls 3-in-1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener. This looks good because it's a base, topcoat and strengthener all in one which is effective as my nails are always breaking. The full product would be £13.50 and I can't wait to try it out tonight.


Next is the full size Got2b Rise 'n Shine Souffle that gives textured volume and silky hair without weighing it down. This a full size product and I can't wait to try this out because the top of my hair is also flat because I have thick and heavy hair so I hope it adds that extra volume without looking greasy. I also love Got2b's hair products. Originally £4.07.


And lastly is this three product package. They are by Roger and Gallet and it's the Fleur de Figuier discovery ritual shower cream, body lotion and fragrance. I've already tried out the fragrance and I love it so much already. It's such a summer scent and I hope the other products smell like that too. The fragrance is originally £32, body lotion is £13 and the shower cream is £9.50 and you can buy them at Marks and Spencer's. I can't wait to try the others out.


So overall I'm really happy with what I got in my GB this month and I will definitely be using some of it during June!

Thanks for reading,
Stay Happy
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment