Thursday 22 May 2014

Summer Wish List!

Today I've made this wish list of 11 things that I really want this summer. I go away on holiday with my girls soon and then I have a festival too so most of this is holiday/festival gear that I'm really excited about!
So here we go:


1. This first item I can't actually find anywhere that sell them at the minute. Forever 21 used to but they're all sold out. They are simply just lace halternecks that you wear under vests and t-shirts so you can just see the lace coming out under the top. I think these are super cute and I can't wait until more shops stock them. If you do know anywhere that sells them, let me know!

2. The next thing is the MAC Lipstick in Heroine. It's such a lovely deep purple and I've read loads of really good reviews about it and I love the colour. I think it would look really good on a night out. And this is £15.

3. The next thing I came across in Claire's because they have such a wide range of festival accessories at the moment. So this the Brown Dreamcatcher and Feather Arm Bracelet and it's £5.50. I think this goes on the top of your arm so the feathers dangle down. This just screams festival fashion and I love unusual jewellery with a passion so this is perfect.

4. I couldn't really find a real site for this item, but I found most of them are being sold on eBay. These are Leg Chains and there's an elastic that goes around your thigh, under whatever you're wearing and the chains fall down your thigh from there. I think these look so cute and I can totally see this being big this summer, like body chains.

5. The next items are 3 Barry M Gelly Nail Polishes from Boots. This is the pastel set including the colours Rose Hip, Huckleberry and Sugar Apple. I love Barry M nail polishes and these are the perfect colours for summer when you have a tan. These are also a steal at £3.99 each.

6. This is the Daisy Garland Headwrap and I'm not going to be able to get enough of flower crowns this summer. I think they're a staple festival piece, the bigger the better. But this daisy one from Claire's is quite subtle and I think it'll look really cute with coloured hair like mine. It is also only £10.

7. This is the Silver Head Chain from Urban Outfitters. Just like the leg chain I think these will become a lot more popular in summer and they're perfect for my middle parting now. I think they give the whole outfit a boho look which is perfect for festivals. This is only £12 too.

8. I really need to invest in a good shaver. I usually use disposable ones because they're cheaper but they're just not doing a good enough job anymore. So I found this one from Superdrug and it's the Gillette Venus Embrace Razor. It's £7.49 with multiple blades that last for ages. So I want this to keep my legs stubble free during the hotter months.

9. This playsuit is the Sienna Lace Plunge Back Chiffon Playsuit from Boohoo. I think the colour is perfect for summer and the lacy low back makes it more formal. But I also think this will look good on holiday. And it's only £20.

10. These shoes are my all time favourites right now. They're the Abbie Multi-Buckle & Strap Chunky Flats in white from Boohoo. I love these chunky shoes so much and I can't wait until I own a pair! They're only £25 too.

11. And finally these cute sunglasses are the Preppy Mirror Sunglasses in black from Urban Outfitters. Rounded sunglasses have definitely grown on me this summer as I wasn't too keen on them before. But I fell in love with these sunnies as soon as I saw them. And they are only £16.


So this is a wishlist of some of the things I think will look great this summer and I can't wait to purchase some of them.

Thanks for reading,
Stay Happy
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment