Monday 23 June 2014

Bloggers Do Collections Better!

So I thought about what would be my biggest collection that I have and without a shadow of a doubt, it's my nail polish collection. I used to be massively into nail art and bought a couple of nail polishes a week. I'm less into it now because of time but I'm still pretty proud of my nail varnish collection. But instead of going through all of my nail varnishes I just chose the biggest brand that I have which is Barry M. I fall in love with Barry M colours and the consistency and drying time is amazing for the price that they are. So I've split them up a bit and I'll go through them now. 



Firstly are the special polishes that I have. Going from left to right, the first one is the crackle nail effect that I bought ages ago. I don't use this as much now but I still think it's a really interesting effect for your nails. 
Next is the Amethyst Glitter varnish. It has different flecks of lots of different coloured glitters and over a coloured nail varnish, this looks amazing. 
Next is the Silvery Lilac. This colour is iridescent so it looks completely different in different lights. There's also tiny pieces of glitter in there too which makes it glitter even more. 
Next is one of my favourites which is the Teal one. This is really shiny and I absolutely love the turquoise colour of it. It looks amazing with a tan. 
Next is the Limited Edition colour 340. This is a gold colour that has long rectangular pieces of gold glitter in which makes it a really interesting nail polish. I haven't tried this yet because I got it recently bit I can't wait to. 
Next is the Yellow Topaz Glitter and it's simply just chunks of gold glitter. It looks amazing over black nail varnish for that added sparkle and you can put as much or as less as you want on. 
Next is the Black Multi-Glitter nail polish which is simple a black polish with flecks on glitter in it. It's so simple but really effective with any outfit. 
And lastly is the Nail Effects in silver which is just a metallic silver that looks amazing on nails and I can't wait to use it when I have a tan. 


Next is just some random colours. The first is Cyan Blue and it's a really nice bright blue. The next is just a simple clear coat but it's easily one of the best ones I've ever bought. This is my go-to nail polish because it dries so quickly. Next is just a simple black and again it's go-to black because of the colour quality and how quickly it dries. 
Next is Block Orange which is just a really bright orange that looks amazing on holiday. And next is a bright pink called Pink Flamingo which is the same as the orange and looks amazing on holiday. And lastly is just a simple white but it's a must have this summer because of the price and quality of product. 


But this set is definitely my favourite. The first one is pastel yellow called Lemon. I'm really into pastels at the moment and this is the perfect pale yellow. Next is the Gelly Hi-Shine in Dragon which is just a really pale pink. And next is the Gelly Hi-Shine in Papaya which is my newest and most favourite colour at the moment. It's a kind of pale peach colour that I'm obsessed with in the sun. And next is my other favourite and it's the Gelly Hi-Shine in Greenberry. It looks amazing with a tan and I'm loving the mint green colour this summer. And the next is Coral which is a really bright colour. And lastly is the colour Berry which is a pastel purple. As you can see I'm into pastels a lot this summer!


So that's my collection post for this weeks #bloggersdoitbetter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Stay happy
Sarah 

1 comment: