Sunday 15 June 2014

One Direction Concert Vlog

I have officially finished college!!! FINALLY!!
My last exam was last Wednesday and since then I have literally been doing NOTHING! It feels amazing!
So I've had lots of time to edit and I posted a new video a yesterday about my One Direction concert I went to on 1st June. 
I filmed a few bits and pieces and then put it all together.

Please excuse my singing, the rubbish quality and the shaking haha I was just enjoying myself I guess.
As for the concert I think it went really well. I'm usually anxious about concerts because of the heat and all the people but this one went smoothly because for one it was outside so there was a nice breeze and even though there were lots of people I didn't feel claustrophobic which was good and this made me have an even better experience. 
I was so excited as well about watching 5 Seconds Of Summer which was the support act. I'd been following the band on YouTube since they first started doing covers and then I saw them at the Take Me Home concert last year so I was super excited to see them again this year. For anyone that doesn't know them please go and check them out! They're amazing!
And the 1D boys were really good too, always thanking the crowd and you could see that they really were amazed that they were at the stadium performing. Unfortunately Harry wasn't well that night but he still made the effort to sing most of his solos really well, and even spoke to the crowd. Niall had to sing his You And I solo but he absolutely smashed it! There's clips of it in the vlog.
Overall it was a really good experience and I can't wait for more from both bands!

If you want to check out the vlog, you can see it here>> One Direction Concert Vlog

Thanks for reading,
Stay Happy
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment