Saturday 17 May 2014

Glossybox (Spoilers!)

So this is my second Glossybox and I'm quite happy with what I've gotten. In the last box I only really use the Mememe Highlighter and dry shampoo, so I was a bit let down from my first box but I'm quite impressed with this box!
This month there was high anticipation on which brand they had collaborated with and I did have a sneaky feeling it might've been Superdrug because it's the 50th Anniversary of Superdrug.



In this box we got seven products, two of them being bonus products.
The first one is a Superdrug exclusive.


It's the Solait Illuminating Facial Bronzing Cream and it's a full size product that is sold for £2.99. It's to give your face a healthy looking, luminous glow and I'm actually really happy I got this. My face is so much paler than the rest of my body and it looks ridiculous without a lot of make-up on so I think this will be good to give my face a nice healthy glow. It says it lasts 2-4 hours and that you can just wash it off whenever you want.


The next product is the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara. I've used this mascara a before and I really really like the way it made my lashes look. So I'm really happy that I got another one of these. This is full size and you can buy it for £6.99 but with this you also get a barcode that gets you £2 off Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in store which is something that I actually need so I'll be using that.


The next product is the 2True PRO 3D Candy Nail Art. This is the full size product and you can buy it for £3. I got the colours black and purple which I think will be interesting. I've never tried this 3D stuff before so hopefully it'll look good.


This product I wasn't so excited about as I already have millions. The bun is also black which won't match my hair but I'll probably still use it because you shouldn't be able to see it underneath anyways. This is full size and you can get it for £3.99.


This next product is the I Love Cosmetics Strawberries and Milkshake Shimmer and Shine Lipgloss. I don't own that many lipglosses and I haven't tried this out yet so I hope it looks good. It also smells really really good. This was a full size product and you can buy it for £1.29.


This is the first bonus sample product. It's the Garnier Oil Beauty Lotion and it's to leave your skin feeling hydrated and softer. This is just a sample size and the full size product will be £4.99.


And lastly is a perfume sample of GHOST Fragrances in Eclipse. It's quite a fruity floral scent and I think it'll be really nice in for summer. This is just the sample size and the original costs £33.

So overall I think this box is pretty impressive in that there are more products than usual and I think I'll be able to use most of them as well. 
I've seen lots of mixed reviews about this but I'm pretty happy with my selection of products.

Do you get a GlossyBox? If so did you like this months?

Stay Happy!
Sarah








No comments:

Post a Comment