Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hair Challenge- More Plaits!

So for my hair challenge today I've left it really simple again because I'm not in college today (hence the dressing gown and 1D t-shirt)
Last night I had a shower and washed my hair and then when I got out I brushed it and let it air dry a tiny bit until it was just damp. This way, if you have thick hair like me, then it will be dry in the morning. (Some times I wake up, and if it was too wet before I went to bed, I find my hair in the middle still wet)

I then just started French Plaiting my hair. Lots of practise makes perfect with this and I'm still not that good at it. Sometimes I get my mum to help me out :) But if you don't know how to French Plait you could look it up online or simply just do a normal plait with all your hair. 

and then I go to sleep.
When I wake up, if I have college, I would normally take the plait out and leave my hair wavy but since I'm not going anywhere today I decided to leave it up because my hair and fringe is out of my face whilst I do work. 





I think this is a really cute hair style and it's so easy to do too! and then when you take the plait out it's like a completely new hairstyle!

Hope you like it!
Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment