Tuesday 1 April 2014

New Videos :)

I'm a proper trooper with two videos in less than a week! I think...

Anyways my first one is a simple Lush and Primark Haul with a few things thrown in here>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrplfEI-KSA

And my second one is a list of all of my Summer Bucketlist, even though it's only April you have no idea how excited I am! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8HrM11XR2Q

I also have a special gift...kind of...
If you've never heard of a website called 8 Tracks before then where have you been!? 
8 Tracks is a music website where you can listen to and make your own playlists with practically any songs you want. It's perfect to just plug in and listen too, and I've discovered so many amazing songs and bands that I didn't know about! You can also get an app for your iPhone and hopefully Android :)

So I made my own playlist of all my favourite summer songs right now that I thought I would share with you guys if it's sunny where you live and you're in a good mood. In includes pop/indie songs and I listen to it all the time. Also whilst your over there you can make your own account and save playlists you like, and comment on them. You can also make your own to listen to whenever you want!
So you can check my playlist out here>> wanderlust

Hope you liked it!!

Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment