Tuesday 25 March 2014

Hair Challenge- Plain and Simple



So today for my hair challenge I woke up pretty late and was unfortunately rushing so I couldn't really do an elaborate hairstyle but instead this one is one of the easiest hair styles I've ever done. 
So it's simply a half up, half down hair do but instead of using a bobble, I've used a big clip.


For this I simply split half of my hair, leaving my fringe out (you could use bobby pins to secure your fringe a long with it) and gathered it behind my head with a big clip. And that's it.


I think this hairstyle is super casual, and I just wore it with a t-shirt and jeans. And it's so easy and quick to do, perfect for if you're late for work/college. I use it all the time! 

Hope you liked this post and I'm super sorry about the iPhone camera quality, I think most of them will be taken on my phone :(

Stay Happy!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment