Monday 24 March 2014

Hair Challenge- Plaited Fun

So this week I thought I would create my own challenge to have a different hairstyle for college every day this week. I did it a couple of weeks ago with different coloured eye shadows but I forgot to blog about it :(
Also these will be really easy hairstyles to do because I haven't got much time in the morning, so hopefully I can give you some tips on how to get this look!

So this first one I decided to bring back the plaited pigtails. I'm really into plaits this season and I sometimes put plaits in my hair after a shower to make my hair wavy when I can't be bothered doing anything else!

So this morning I woke up with naturally crazy wavy hair, so I brushed it slightly and split my hair down the middle. I then lightly started plaiting either side of my hair, not really caring if I missed a couple of bits. Once I'd got both my plaits I pulled out my fringe and then some short parts surrounding my face. I then curled them a tiny bit with my straighteners and curled my fringe away from my face to keep it out of my eyes.

Then I was done. I just pulled my plaits slightly to make them look more messy and more loose.

To vary this look you could backcomb your roots to give it a messier look or even use a cute flower headband to keep your fringe out of your eyes.
I love this look and I'll definitely be doing this again for college!






(Sorry for the bad quality pictures, it's from my iPhone)

Hope you like this new kind of post and I can't wait to do more all week!

Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment