Saturday 15 March 2014

Jelly Shoes!!

Okay so I'm just going to jump right in with these shoes because I'm too excited to even keep it in!
I saw this trend a few weeks back and I fell in love with them immediately! But when I looked then up I found out they were about £25 which is a little steep for me for a pair of rubber shoes haha
So I went hunting and managed to find some for £13 on eBay! (I'll put all the links below)
And I ordered them on Wednesday night and they came today!

So obviously these aren't the real Juju Jellies but they were inspired by them and to be honest except from the logo that would've been on the shoes, they look extremely similar.
So these are just plain black with a really small heel and cut outs in the sides. They also have a cute little buckle to keep them on your feet.





They bring back so much from my childhood because I used to have a pair of little cute pink ones and I loved them so much! These shoes are literally perfect for summer, and you could also wear them with tights or a pair of really cute socks if it's still chilly outside. 
I think these are so on trend at the minute and over the summer they're going to become more and more popular!
So if you want the link for the actual shoes you'll find it here
And the official Juju Jellies website is here
And then the to buy the official Juju Jellies click here

Hope you liked this!
Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment