Saturday 1 March 2014

Mini Haul

So this is just a mini haul of the things I've bought over the past few weeks.
Some of them I've used and I might do a proper review soon.

So I needed a foundation that I could wear on a night out that was thicker than my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. This one got recommended to me and it's the Revlon Colorstay 24hrs foundation. So far I've loved this foundation because I got it on offer and it does amazing things for my skin! I'll probably do a full review of it soon.


My previous post is about this primer. It's the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser/primer and it's my first primer I've owned so I can't really compare but I love the effect that this has on my skin. It really does erase my pores and helps my foundation glide on my skin and makes it stay all day.


I bought this new MUA blush because I wanted to try out different blush shades and this one is so inexpensive. This is in the colour Bon Bon and it's a pale pink colour. I love MUA blushes because the colour is so pigmented and they're a great value for money.


If you've ever seen any pictures of me before then you'll know I have quite thick and dark eyebrows but recently I've been doing them a bit thinner. I also used eyeshadow to see what it would look like to have them filled in and it makes such a difference! So I invested in this L'oreal Super Liner which has an eye brow brush, brown pencil, and then a wax fixer on the other end. I haven't used this yet but I can't wait to try it out.


I also finally got this Collection Lasting Perfection concealer that everyone goes on about. I needed a new concealer so I decided to give this one a try and see if I like it as much as everyone else.


I'm also new to this product which is gel eyeliner. I've only just mastered the liquid eyeliner to a good standard so I was also scared that I'd be really bad at this (I don't have a very steady hand) but I'm excited to try this out too.


I also bought this new brush. It's the Real Techniques sponge that you can use for foundation, concealer, powder and even blush. I'm trying to add to my collection of applicators so this makes a nice change to normal foundation brushes.


I also bought a new pair of jeans from Forever 21. I don't usually shop in there but when I went in I literally wanted everything in the shop. These are a skinny, distressed look jean, and they weren't expensive at all. I haven't stopped wearing them since!


I found this dress in a charity shop in town because I need a long dress for a shoot that I'm doing tomorrow. This dress feels so soft and it's such a lovely prom dress and it was only £10! A real bargain because I can use it in more than one shoot.


This is the lovely detailing on the top.


I also spent up in Lush too. I don't usually have baths that often but when I do I love to have nice smelling things. I bought this purple one which is the Phoenix Rising Bath Ballistic. It has little gold bits in too that I'm excited to see what it turns out like. 


I also bought this pale pink one which I have no idea what it's called but it smells a lot like the Bubblegum Lip Scrub and I'm in love with that so I decided to get this! I can't wait to use it.

So that was just a small haul of what I've bought recently. 
Do you have any of these products? If so what do you think of them?

Stay Happy
Sarah

1 comment: