Saturday 14 February 2015

Walk to the Woods

So me at Serena over at Serena's Life took a cute little walk into the woods. This is Ruff Woods which is about a 2 minute walk from our flat and it's so pretty. It's extremely peaceful as it's away from all the traffic and city life, just with the occasional dog walker wandering past. Most of these pictures are taken by Serena but I just thought I'd show you how pretty it is.








My outfit consists of my cherished Miss Guided duster coat, New Look boots and a hat that's actually from eBay for only £5! I'm all about those bargains.

I also filmed my Autumn Lookbook in these woods and loved it so will definitely be filming more here when the weather is a bit warmer!

Hope you like this post,
Stay Happy
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award go to my blog to get the details!
    Love your blog by the way!
    Shannon x
    thatdeergirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have nearby a beautiful place like that! Nice post! I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out! x Josune, Your Beauty Script
    ps: Follow back on Bloglovin if you like? :)

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete