Friday 27 February 2015

I'M GONNA BE ON TV!!

So a few weeks ago I got contacted by a woman from 4Music and she asked me if I wanted to send in a question to the artist Charli XCX. I've always loved her music and it's her music videos that catch my eye the most. 
So I decided to ask her about her inspiration for her music videos. I sent my video in and then I got told they'd get back to me when they knew it would be aired.
I got the email back yesterday that it would be up on the 4Music YouTube channel today at some point so I'm not even gonna lie, I was on it all day waiting for it to come on! And it finally did!!
If you want to watch me ask Charli XCX a question check out the video here!! 

I'm the second person to ask a question just in case you were wondering and not to brag but Charli says that she likes me (so we're basically best friends!)
I'm so chuffed to be on this and even more amazingly it's going to be aired on TV on Monday!
It'll be on the 4Music TV Channel at 4pm on Monday 2nd March and I can't wait!
I have to thank Grivas from 4Music to help me through this and be so co-operative with me.
So if you're free then or would like to check out the YouTube video it would be GREATLY appreciated. 

Thank you very much
Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment