Monday 9 February 2015

Boohoo Haul!

I've been very naughty lately and did a huge Boohoo Haul with my christmas money. But I did get a lot of bargains in the process!
I did a video here where I show you what all the clothes look like on and I'll explain them here in this blog post!



The first dress is the Hannah Printed Off The shoulder Dress. I love the fact that this is off the shoulder, a few of the clothes in this haul are. I also usually buy just simply plain black clothes but this time I wanted to go for something different so I chose this patterned one. It was also only £8 instead of £15 so it was a good purchase.


The next was another off the shoulder dress, the Rita Off The Shoulder Bodycon Dress. It's similar to the first dress but it's a lot tighter on the body instead, making it a less casual dress. I also got it in black because that's pretty much all I wear! This was only £10 but I think it's a great staple piece to have in your wardrobe.


Next is one of my favourites, the Kendall Cage Sleeve Detail Dress. I would never normally buy a long sleeved dress but I love the cut outs on the sleeves. It's not a tight dress which I like too because it makes it more casual. This was only £15 too and I'd wanted it for ages so I finally bought it for myself.


The next is very different from my usual taste. I'm never one for bold prints because my hair is quite fussy so I thought it wouldn't suit but I took a chance. The love the fact that it has open sleeves too because it just makes the dress more interesting. This is the Callie Open Shoulder Floral Shift Dress and it's only £6 instead of £15 which is a big bargain.


This is also a very different pattern again for the same reason as it being too fussy but I really like this one. I love the mesh detail on the sides of the shorts and the tie around the waist because I think it gives me more shape. It's quite low down which is something I'd never usually buy but I thought I'd give it a chance and it doesn't look too bad. This playsuit is the Elissia Neon Floral Mesh Insert Tie Waist Playsuit and it was a huge bargain at only £5!


This playsuit is one of my favourite purchases of this haul. It's so plain and simple but I love it. The shorts are flippy and the cut of the playsuit is really flattering. It's the Ashleigh Turtle Neck Cap Sleeved Playsuit and it was only £8. I also decided to choose the berry colour for a change instead of the normal black.


This is dress was just for casual nights out as it's plain but still a bodycon. It's just a simple black dress but with a curved hem line which I think makes it just that little bit more interesting. It's the Taylor Curved Hem Roll Sleeved T-Shirt Dress and it was only £12. It comes in different colours but as always I chose black!


This dress is so out of my comfort zone it's unreal! For one, again it's patterned which I usually steer clear from but I just loved the shape of this dress. I must've been in a summer mood as I wouldn't wear this in the cold weather yet. I've fallen in love with this maxi dress though, which is a button down and also has huge splits up the sides. I can't wait to wear this dress in Spring/Summer. It's the Terri Paisley Button Through Maxi Dress.


The first pair of shorts I got were also something I'd never usually get. They're high waisted with kind of a geometric pattern on them. They're such a nice material and sit really well on my hips. They also fit in with my normal black and white theme. They are the Gail Grid Print Chiffon Skater Short and they were only £10 which I think is a bargain.


Lastly is this pair of flippy shorts that I think are quite casual so I've been wearing them to my lectures with tights alot but you could also wear them with a cropped top on a night out. They're also that lovely berry colour. They're the Ruby Plain Flippy Culottes and they were only £6 which I think is a massive bargain, I might even get more in the future in different colours.


So I hope you enjoyed this haul of Boohoo clothes. I don't think I'll be buying much now, my student loan is dwindling significantly. Thanks for watching/reading and don't forget to check the video out for this post!

Stay Happy
Sarah










1 comment:

  1. i love boohoo and you can find some total bargains there:)you look like you got some lovely things:)I'm going to go check out your video so i can see all your clothes properly:)xxx

    ReplyDelete