Monday 29 July 2013

Outfit a day Part 2- Holiday

So this is the second part of the Outfit a day holiday edition. This is from the last week of my holiday.
This day I wore my denim DIY shorts, white sandals and a aztec print cropped top. 

On this day I put my fringe back (normally a full fringe, the heat didn't do it any good though) and wore my white boyfriend t-shirt and a hemmed skirt which is longer mesh at the back than the front but with a small underskirt underneath. I also wore my white sandals.

On this day I wore a plain black vest top and a pair of patterned short shorts from New Look. I paired these with my white converse.

On this day we were going on a trip to Puerto Banus so I wanted to look quite nice. I wore a black bandeau top with a plain black maxi skirt too. I wore my white sandals because they were the comfiest.

I wore a necklace with angel wings in it and matched it with this angel wings ring. Other than that I wore a red shambala bracelet and nothing else.

Because of the heat and pool water my hair had been drying naturally wavy so I left it, added some salt spray and put it half up half down with a plain black clip quite messily.

For my make-up I did a silver and black smokey eye with red lipstick.

On this day it was my birthday so I wore this maxi dress with the skirt underneath because i =t was my favourite. I'd also just been shopping and bought this cropped top with the mesh at the top. I wore a pair of black toms underneath. I'd straightened my fringe too and curled the ends of my hair.

On this day I wore my black maxi skirt again with my white sandals. I also wore the same top as before but in red (I bought two)

And on the last day I wore my DIY denim shorts and my black lace backed top. I left my hair natural and paired it with my white sandals.


Overall I loved dressing up nicely to go out and I'm quite proud of the outfits that I made with the clothes that I'd brought. I also had an amazing holiday which I will probably post about soon.

Stay Happy
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment