Sunday 7 July 2013

Holiday Haul

On Tuesday I'm going away for two weeks so I've been saving up my money to buy some essentials to take away. I went to Primark and Shout in Manchester.
From Primark I only really went in for some things that I needed.







I really needed a new make-up bag so when I saw these perfect sized ones I had to get one. They were all in different colours but I grabbed this coral bag (£3.00).
I also picked up some handy tissues that were only 60p because my hayfever was pretty bad.
I also got a new purse because I'd been looking for one that could hold all my cards in. I love this plain brown purse, and it fits everything in (£4.00)
Then I picked up a cropped boyfriend t-shirt. I wanted one of these that I could just wear over my bikini by the pool or on a day out. There were lots of different colours but I chose white because its nice and summery (£3.00)
Then I grabbed a new foundation brush. I normally use a No7 brush but it's falling apart because I use it so much so I bought this new one. It's pretty and it also has a concealer brush on the other end. The brushes are so soft and really good at blending. (£1.50)
The last thing I got is a pack of several earrings. I needed some more earrings that matched so I can keep changing them around. I like these earrings because they're really pretty and so inexpensive. (£2.50)
I also picked up some white socks to wear with my converse. (£2.00)

Then I went into a shop called Shout. I love this shop because they have really nice things but they aren't very expensive.



I bought this skirt that is ombred blue and it's so pretty. I'd been looking for a long skirt for ages and when I saw this I fell in love with it immediately. It's nice and flowy, and see through but with a short skirt underneath. (£7.00)
I also got this cropped top. I'd seen this top in Topshop but it was way too expensive so when I saw a version of it in Shout I picked it up straight away! It's so pretty with a see through lace back. (£5.00)

So that's all I bought, but it's all I needed really. I can't wait for my holiday but I'll hopefully still be able to post whilst I'm away.
Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment