Wednesday 24 July 2013

Make-up Haul

Because it's been my birthday recently I thought I'd go shopping with some of the money I got. 
I bought this blusher from a shop in a market in town. It's a really cheap make-up stall with loads of high street brands for lower prices. I got this Bourjour Paris blush in the colour 35 Lune D'or. I think this was £3.50 which is cheaper than it's high street price. It's a really pretty iridescent pale pink colour with flecks of gold in it.

From the same stall I also got this w7 powder brush. It's really soft and good at applying powder. I can't remember how much it was but it was definitely under £3.00 which I think is well worth it.

I also got this Lipstick/lipbalm, which I already have one of. I already have Maybelline Colour Sensational in 910 Shocking Coral. This lipstick is more dense and colour pigmented. This one I've just bought was under £4.00 and it's more of a balm. Its the Maybelline Colour Sensational in 020 Tropical Pink and it's a very suble lip tint that stays on for ages.
The last things I bought were concealers. I bought a Bourjouis Paris illuminater for under my eyes for £3.00 and a w7 concealer stick for blemishes which was under £4.00.

After this I went to superdrug and saw this pink Barry M. I fell in love with it immediately. It's a very pretty baby pink in the Gelly Hi-Shine collection. It's called Dragon and it was £3.99 which is fab. I'll definitely be trying this out in summer!


Because I've just been on holiday my face is more tanned than normal and the foundation I have is too pale for my skin so I bought this foundation. It's the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation that so many people have told me to buy next. It was £8.99 and mine is in the colour Natural Beige. I love this already and it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin.

Stay Happy!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment