Friday 2 August 2013

My Makeup Routine

So today I did a new video! It's my daily make-up routine. 
So I though I would do a blog post about the make-up I used.

Firstly for my concealer I used two. I used a w7 cover stick with tea tree oil in medium/deep to cover up the blemishes on my face and then I used a Bourjois Paris brush concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes. 
Then I used my Wake Me Up foundation in the colour 400 natural beige. I used a Primark brush that had a concealer brush and a foundation brush on either end to blend. I then used a w7 brush to powder my Stay Matt powder onto my face in the colour 003 peach glow. And I also powdered on an avon bronzer in the colour Sunny to my cheekbones. I also used a MUA blusher in the colour Lolly. 
For my eyes I used a Sunkissed palette and a Technic palette. Then I used a 2true waterproof eyeliner. 
And for my lips I used a Maybelline Coloursensational Popstick in the colour 020 tropical pink.
So yeah
Stay Happy!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment