Sunday 28 July 2013

Outfit a day- Holiday version

So as you all know I came back off my holidays a few days ago. I had an amazing time and there will definitely be more posts about what I did there. But I decided to take a picture of each outfit that I wore that night to show you all my holiday clothes and outfits. So this is the first seven!
 This was the first day. I was pretty tired so I didn't do much with my hair or make-up, I just put my hair in a bun and applied some mascara. I wore a new white cropped boyfriend top from Primark and a long black maxi skirt from Shout. I also wore some white sandals from George.

On the second day I wore this new maxi skirt I'd bought before I came from Shout and it soon became my favourite piece. It's so nice and floaty, with a short skirt underneath. I paired it with a cropped grey top which I can't remember where I got it from..... I also wore a pair of black Toms underneath.

On the third day I wore my hair half up, half down, and my make-up was a subtle smokey eye with red lipstick. I wore the denim shorts that I made and a cropped lace top from Shout.I also wore my trusted converse and a pair of white Rayberries.( Can't afford real ones....)

On the fourth day I wore my DIY green top, with the bows on the back, with a pair of short shorts from New Look. I also wore my white converse.

On the fifth day I sprayed salt spray in my hair after I'd gotten out of the pool and let it dry naturally wavy. I then pinned up some parts of it. I wore a dress that I'd gotten as a hand me down, and my converse.

On the sixth day I wore my white cropped boyfriend top from Primark again and a pair of tied denim shorts from New Look. I also wore some red Rayberries and my white converse I got from Office.

On the seventh day I wore my grey cropped top again and my denim skirt from Topshop. I paired it with my converse and red Rayberries.

So in the next couple of days the second weeks outfits will be on :)
Stay Happy!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment