Monday 5 January 2015

Take the Pledge!



So this is the fifth and final post about The Natural High Project. I've met some great people and learnt some interesting things.

Join me and pledge to live naturally high, just like me! Don't let the pressure of drugs and alcohol effect your dreams and life.

Taking the pledge is easy. Go to naturalhigh.org and click on Pledge to live drug free and fill out the form, it's that simple. This could change your life for the better!

I've had a great few days and hope at the very least I changed one persons mind on artificial highs.

I want to thank the amazing bloggers I've joined in with these past few days! Check out their blogs by clicking on their names.


As always join us at Natural High or keep up to date with our social media sites by using the tag #TheNaturalHighProject.

And remember to Stay Happy
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment