Monday 21 April 2014

Bloggers do Bargains Better!

So this week on the #bloggersdoitbetter group the topic is bargains!
If you read my blog regularly then you'll know that I absolutely LOVE bargains. Now-a-days I'll only buy something expensive if I really love it, instead I buy dupes or cheaper things because I'm a student with hardly any money. 
I was hoping to show some of my recent bargains but I haven't had time to go shopping at all recently so I decided I'm going to show you my favourite shoe bargains of all time!


Firstly these shoes. These shoes are such a great dupe for real Dr Martens. They look like the shoes, except the obvious yellow threading around the sole and the little tag at the back. But everyone knows how expensive real Dr Martens are so when I found these ones in Select for £18 I knew I had to get them! (I also bought a maroon pair...) I think they look just as good and you don't have to break the bank to get some. They're also extremely durable and have lasted me all winter.


My next bargain is my favourite of all time. These shoes were off eBay after I'd done some rooting and they are a dupe to the real Juju Jelly shoes that are everywhere right now. The real Juju Jellies are about £28 from Topshop and New Look but I got these ones for only £13! They look exactly the same as the real ones except the logos on the side and heel. But when you're wearing them, it's hard to notice. So if you don't want to spend loads of money on some jelly shoes then these are perfect for you!


And lastly these shoes aren't really a dupe, more of a bargain. I got them in the winter sale at Tescos (a British supermarket) where they were supposed to be £22 but in the sale they were only £7! They're just simple black platform shoes with a little ankle strap but they're really trendy and also really comfortable.

As you can see I own a lot of black shoes! I think I need some colour soon for summer!

Anyone else think that shoe bargains are just the best?!
Thanks for reading,
Stay Happy
Sarah


5 comments:

  1. I love all bargains too! I do get excited when I get a good shoe bargain although most of my shoe bargains have been in the sale, the best being a pair of faith boots for half price :)
    Great Post!!

    George xx

    georgesartandnails.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Love the last pair, you got an incredible deal!
    Great post!

    xo Franchesca |City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job there with finding all those dupes! I also don't really buy the official brand much unless it is converse because converse copies usually are flimsy and come apart awfully quickly. One time in Primark I got some awesome heels for only 10 pounds and they were also very durable! Like those last pair of shoes you showed us...

    Check out my post on the same topic: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/do-it-yourself-with-someone.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw shoes, you never have enough of them, lol. I've also had a Dr. Martens dupe when I was younger, I wore them to death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty awesome bargains! All these shoes are gorgeous, I love getting a good bargain on shoes because you know you'll wear them so much :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete