Monday 16 November 2015

Boohoo Wishlist #2

It's here again! 
The next series in my Boohoo Wishlist is Boohoo Boutique. This is the nice night time clothes or luxury items that everyone wants! So let's get into it!
(I apologise for the bad quality picture, I don't know how to get it better!)



So the first item is this pair of shorts. They are the Boutique Mya All Over Hand Beaded Shorts for £15 and I actually own these shorts! I thought I would add these because I absolutely love these shorts. I think they look so much more expensive than they actually are. The beading detail is so nice and even though I don't have the matching top it still works with loads of things. I usually wear them on a night out with a cropped top and heels because it looks so elegant. 

Next is the Boutique Pam Patterned Bodycon Dress and I absolutely love this dress. Although it might clash with my hair I love the patterns and especially on the hem of the dress. I like the conservative top part too, not showing off any chest because that's usually what I go for. I think this would look great at a christmas party of something like that and it's only £35.

The middle one is actually a coat and I do have one similar to this that I've started to wear constantly. This is the Boutique Orla Collarless Wool Coat for £40. These duster kind of coats are so unbelievably warm and on trend at the same time. They can look great with a pair of jeans and a scarf on a day out but also with a dress and heels on a night out. This coat is definitely one of my essentials.

Next is the Boutique Aura Mesh Grid Full Midi Skater Skirt for £20. I have one of this style of skirt already but I hardly wear it because it's not the kind of thing I'd wear on a night out clubbing. If I was going for a really nice meal or to a christmas party I would love to wear one of these skirts. I love the elegant look of them with heels and they really emphasise your waist which is always great. These are such a nice style of skirt to have in your wardrobe.

And lastly in another dress. It's the Ariel Boutique Lace Crochet Bodycon Dress for £30. I love the contrast between these two colours and how the lace pattern stands out against the dark background. The high neck is also suitable for me and the way the lace is around the waist makes the eyes drawn to their showing off your waist. This is also another dress that would be perfect for a christmas party!

Hope you liked my next wishlist, I have much more planned!

Stay Happy
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment