Friday 8 January 2016

Getting my life back together...

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years! Welcome to 2016!
I'm pretty sure one of my last blog posts was something along the lines of 'I'm going to make more videos and blog posts' which hasn't actually happened. 
I don't know what happened to me last semester but it wasn't good. Towards the end I was just constantly in a bad mood, keeping away from everyone in my room and hardly getting out of bed. I had no motivation to do anything, including university work, usually just dragging myself out for a couple of hours a week. I don't know whether I was a bit fed up, or stressed or just hormonal but it didn't feel good at all. 
So this year I just want to make sure that I never feel like that again because it sucked. First things first I'm going to sort myself out before I think of anything else. I need to start looking after myself because that's why I felt so horrible last semester, I just felt ill all the time. Eating healthier and getting back to the gym will help with that. I need to go out and do stuff instead so sitting in and doing nothing because that makes me feel rubbish too.
Then I'm going to have to divide my time equally between my friends and family , my uni work and my personal time because last year I spent too much time on myself, doing nothing with it. I wasn't a great friend last year, mainly because I didn't want to see or speak to anyone, for no particular reason.  I think they felt me hiding away in my room all the time and I don't want them to think that they can't come and talk to me. But with that being said I'm 100% not getting involved in other people's problems this year, it was way too stressful last semester.
I need to concentrate on uni too, get the best grades and work experience that I can because that's what's going to count in the future. And then use my personal time to start doing the things that I enjoy again because that's what makes me happy.
This break over christmas has done me good and I can't wait to get stuck back in with uni again!

Stay Happy!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment