Monday 9 November 2015

Boohoo Wishlist #1!


So if you guys know me well, you'll know my all time favourite shop is Boohoo (online shop). So because I have no money I thought I'd do a wish list of all the things I want instead. I looked at the Boohoo Brands because they kind of put everything together into similar things so if you're looking for something in particular it really helps. 
So the first Brand is called Boohoo Blue and no it's not all blue clothes like I assumed! There is lots of denim and most of the clothes are very tom-boy-ish which is my style all over. This is my favourite brand ever!
The first item is a checkered shirt. Every girl needs a shirt like this in their lives. It's so versatile, and you can pretty much wear it with anything. I mainly wear mine with jeans or tucked into a cute skirt, but also wrapped around a dress to add some extra edge. This shirt is the Fiona Oversized Longline Checked Shirt which is a great steal at £15. Also very good for Autumn/Winter to layer up over your clothes.
Next is a pair of jeans. I'm absolutely in love with boyfriend jeans at the minute, especially the ones with huge rips in. These are the Gemma All Over Ripped 7/8th Jeans for £25. I've bought a pair of ripped jeans from Boohoo before and I absolutely love them! I sometimes wear them casual with a simple t-shirt and converse or you can dress it up with a nice cropped top and a pair of boots or heels. 
Next is a denim jacket which I think are perfect for Autumn because it's a jacket but you don't need much of the warmth, unless you live up North like me! This is the Mia Oversize Boyfriend Denim Jacket for £25. This can be worn with anything and it's not just for Autumn, this jacket can be worn all year round with pants in Winter and dresses in Summer. 
The next is a denim skirt that have become very big this year. I currently own a black one that I wear with so many things. I can wear it casually for my lectures but I also wear it when I go out at night. This one is the Elise Denim Button Through Mini Mid Blue Skirt for £15. Again it can easily be dressed up or dressed down so I think this is an essential.
And finally is a shirt dress which have become so popular recently. They're lightweight and easy to wear with anything. You can go casual with leggings or jeans underneath but they're also so easy to wear on a night out too. This is the Sophia Stripe Shirt Dress for £20. But these dresses are so popular now you'll be able to find any style that you want pretty much anywhere. I highly recommend having one of these in your wardrobe!
So that's all the clothes from that particular brand on Boohoo that I would want to get, too bad I'm a pretty poor student. This is just the first installation of this, so I will be doing other brands too in the future so look forward to that!
Stay Happy,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment