Sunday 27 July 2014

Youtube!

So recently on my YouTube Channel I managed to pass the 100 subscriber mark, and I know it doesn't seem like lots but I was so chuffed that 100 people were subbed to me. I think of it by imaging them all standing in front of me, and then I realise that 100 is actually quite a lot of people! 
Also two of my videos also got over the 1,000 views mark which baffles me even more! 
I'm extremely grateful for everyone that subs to me and comments because I really do enjoy making videos and I just hope everyone else likes them too! 
Overall I'm just saying that I'm super happy with how my channel is going so far and thought I would have a post where you can see all of my favourite videos all in one place!

Firstly the two videos with over 1,000 views which I'm so proud of!


And I think these are my favourite videos that I've made!




And lastly, my most recent videos that I've done!





So these are a few of my videos but if you would like to check out my channel I'll leave the link here! So go and check that out if you'd like!

Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment