Monday 14 July 2014

July Glossybox!! (Spoilers)

I was so happy when I opened this months GlossyBox as I'm in love with all things American, and this month's box design was dedicated to it!
The box design was so stunning that I just sat admiring it for a bit until my curiosity got too much and I had to open it. I was pleasantly surprised that all the products this month were also full products and from the looks of it, I'll use every single one of them! 



Firstly is the ABSOLUTE New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer. And I've actually never owned a eyeshadow primer before, which I know is pretty bad, and I'd been thinking about buying one. But now I have this one that I can try out and I can't wait to see how well it works on my lids, as I have my birthday this weekend so lots of partying to test it out!


Next is the Bellapiere Cosmetics Ltd Mineral Lipstick in the colour Mandarina. It's a really deep orange and as you know I've fallen in love with orange lipsticks lately. So I can't wait to try this one out!


The next product is the Color Club nail polish in the colour Glossy Seal, especially made for this months Glossybox. It's a really pretty teal colour and I can't wait to try this out!


The next product is the NYC New York Color Cream to Powder Blush Stick in Never Sleeping Pink. I've never tried a cream blush before and this is a kind of pink I've also never tried so I'm excited to see what it looks like!


Lastly is the Carmex Lip Balm that I have surprisingly never tried before either and I'm not sure why. But I have just tried this and it makes my lips feel so soft and doesn't taste as horrible as most lip balms too. Also feels tingly when it goes on, don't know if it's supposed to but it feels great! Great product!



Overall I'm really pleased with this months Glossybox and will definitely be using everything in this months. I can't wait to try everything out, reviews will hopefully be out soon!

Thanks for reading
Stay Happy,
Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment