Sunday 27 July 2014

Sandal Galore!

Recently I bought two pairs of shoes in less than a week, but I am not ashamed! 
I'd wanted a pair of these shoes for ages and never seemed to find any that I liked until I found these. They're like leather fabric sandals with lot's of straps and then buckles down the side, and I found these for only £15!
The only problem is that they're a bit too small so I'll either just wear them in or exchange them for a size higher.






And then these beautiful shoes I bought for my birthday, as a part of my birthday outfit. Even though I wasn't looking for high ones, I came across these and bought them anyways!
They're also white leather and even though they're a size bigger than my feet, I don't think they looked big when I wore them. These were £25 from New Look.





I love both of these pairs of shoes and can't wait to wear them more!

Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment