Sunday 16 February 2014

Room Decorating!

So all weekend I've spent painting. After I spent one whole day on sorting out my clothes, shoes, and room (yes it takes that long!) I moved a load of my furniture and things into another room and moved the rest into the middle of the room so I could paint my walls.

 So these are my walls before I painted them. They were a mixture of lilac, a pale pink and then this metallic textured purple. I decided to paint all of my walls white first because I really wanted there to be as much light in my room as possible.


And this what they look like after. This is just after two coats of white but I have now applied three and it looks much better. 




I can't wait for everything else to be done. Tomorrow is the ceilings and also my room height mirrored wardrobe doors that I shall do a post about when they are finished!

I hope you like this tranformation already and I can't wait to get stuck in!

Stay Happy
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment