Friday 21 February 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Review


So a few months ago I never even knew what primer was. I never knew how to use it or even what it did. But recently I've seen a lot of blog posts about different kinds of primers and I am a huge fan of Baby Lips by Maybelline anyways so when I saw this Baby Skin Pore Eraser \I decided to buy it and try it out.
I bought this product from Boots for £7.99 and I think this is one of the kind of cheapest primers, most good ones are more expensive (from my research).
I'd also kind of had a problem with my pores and the skin on and around my nose, it's quite bumpy and uneven so that's the place I concentrated the most on with the primer. So I read reviews on this product and I found mixed opinions. Some people didn't like it because compared to their more expensive products, it's not very good, but this is my opinion from a point of view that's never used a primer before. 
I applied it with a very skeptical view that it would make my skin any better but I couldn't be more wrong. True to its name it made my skin feel like a babies bottom, I even bragged to my friends at how soft my cheeks were! I have dry skin around my nose anyways and some of the people's reviews I've read said that it was too oily but for me it was perfect. It actually kind of helped my dry skin, keeping it moist all night long. I also have troubles keeping my foundation on my cheeks all day but this helped with that and my foundation stayed on all night. It made my powder, bronzer and blusher go on perfectly too and made my skin look flawless.
I've only used this product a couple of times and I'm sure I might find some flaws with it in the future but for now I'm going to look forward wearing it on a night out (I wouldn't wear it everyday and give my pores and break) and if you're looking for your first primer, I highly suggest this!

Stay Happy
Sarah

ps. has anyone else tried this primer? If so, what did you think? And if you haven't, what is your favourite primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment