Thursday 31 March 2016

New Hair!!

So I've lately been getting a bit sick of my hair, well not sick of but I just wanted a change without changing the colour or the length because I still love my red ombre and my long hair. So the only thing I could think of was my fringe so as I used to have a full fringe, and I thought it would suit me I had that cut back in! 
I used to have one at the beginning of this blog but it was super thick so I wanted to change it to a lot thinner one this time. I went to my friend Luke to have it done and he did an amazing job!
I love having my hair cut, it makes me feel like a new person! And I've had a lot of compliments from friends and family, saying it makes me look older which I'm happy about. The fringe is a bit of a nuisance because I keep waking up with it sticking up and I have to straighten it almost everyday. It gets greasier than the rest of my hair too so I've invested in lots of dry shampoo! But I love it loads.
Here are a few pictures of it!!




My best friend also had her hair done by Luke and it looks amazing! She had it ombred purple and although it washes out quickly it still looks amazing!



So we're both very happy with our hair at the minute thanks to Luke!!

Stay Happy
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment