Thursday 2 April 2015

I'M BACK! LIFE UPDATE

My only excuse this time is university work, which I didn't realise was going to take over my time so much!
So what have I actually been doing for a month you might ask? 
Well for my course I've had essays and stories to write that took more time than I expected them to. I've also had to plan and film a short film that took up a lot of my time too. And excitedly I also starred in another groups short film, which I've never done before and it went really well!

But the boring stuff out of the way, I've also got addicted to Netflix... I was kind of late to the party but I finally got it and it was a bad idea, I should've just waited til summer! Currently I'm in the middle of the third season of Pretty Little Liars and I love it! I pretty much have girl crushes on all the girls and actual crushes on the guys! I already do know who 'A' is (or at least the name) because of stupid spoilers but I still can't wait to catch up to date properly. There's also so much I want to watch on there, it's just having the time to. 

Another project I've taken an interest in is a new group we created called HyperNation. It's a group of people from my university and basically we're a media platform- we will be creating music videos for local bands, create short films and plan and carry out events in nightclubs locally for now. It's something we're all very passionate about and things are getting started for us right now. If you want to check it out here's the social links:

I've also got new video ideas that I'm planning to get up and running very soon so keep an eye on my YouTube channel Just Sarah's Vlogs for new videos soon!!

Also keep up to date with what I'm doing on all my social media pages:

As always,
Stay Happy!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment