Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 Review Part 1

So 2013 has been a good year. I started blogging, vlogging and I entered my second and last year of college. I thought I would share my life in 2013 and some of the highlights of it!
Jan:
So for New Years last year I spent it with my family at my nan's house. We ate and watched TV all night and we had a good chilled night. Then after midnight we set off some lanterns into the street.



January was also the first time that I dyed my hair red and I immediately loved it and I haven't changed it since!
 Here are some pictures that I took over January, with the Canon camera that I got for Christmas.
These are from when it snowed which is pretty rare where I'm from so I took advantage of it.




I was also in the middle of one of my photography units which was on colour and I'd wanted to take pictures like this forever and try this idea so I did and these are the results of my wax crayon melting!



At the end of January I made a music video with my old family friend on my old YouTube channel and we both agreed on Wings by Little Mix. If you wanna check it out then here it is! >>> Wings- Little Mix
I also did another video with a few of my friends for a 1D music video. Check that out here>>> Kiss you- One Direction

Feb:
In February me and my family went to a place in England called Ribby Hall for a weekend for my nan's birthday. It's such a nice little resort and we usually go at some point every year. We went swimming and did all sorts there like fishing but mostly just relaxing. Here are a few pictures:


Me and my brother :)

I also took more pictures in Feb that I used for my photography. Here are some of the edited ones:







March:
In March I didn't seem to do much, mostly college work but I did do some fundraising for Comic Relief. I did a sponsored silence with my friend for a day. I also had to tie myself to something for the whole day, whether it was someone else, a friend or something else. 


April:
So quite a lot happened in April. In the Easter holidays I went to London with my family. It was my first time in London and I really enjoyed it! Here are a few pictures:






In April I also went camping with my friends. We thought it would be a great idea, how bad could the weather be in April right? Wrong. It was absolutely freezing. But we still had a good night!



I also edited some pictures that I took of my friend for my final product in photography and here are some:


And very excitingly I went to a One Direction concert with my best friend. I'd been looking forward to this all year and I had an amazing night!



 The 5 Seconds of Summer boys :)


'This is the picture I took two years ago. This was the first picture I took when I decided that I wanted to start photography. And even now I still think its the best I've taken. Thanks for all the support over these past two years.'
I love this picture so much.

May:
May was when I first started my blog. I started it with a post about myself and what I was going to post.
If you want to see it, check it out here>>> Just Sarah
I also started my new YouTube channel in May and uploaded my first video. I filmed it with my friend and even if it's not the best edited or filmed it will always be my first.
Check it out here>>> Blindfolded Make-up Challenge

June:

In June I took part in the Race For Life with my friends and I managed to raise over £100! It was a huge challenge for me because I can't run but I managed it and I enjoyed it. I can't wait to do it again next year!


I also did another photoshoot for my photography and I really like the outcomes from this.





I also went to my first university open day and I loved it so much that I've chosen it now as my first and second choices for my University choices! I can't wait, another exciting thing in 2014!

So this is part 1 for my 2013 recap, because it's a little too long already haha but I will post the other half either later tonight or tomorrow!
If it's tomorrow I hope everyone has an amazing New Year and all the best! Get partying!

Stay Happy
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment